CB, CE, CSA, EMC, EMF, GS, LFGB, RoHS, SASO, UL, UR, ISO9001, ISO14001, CCC, Energy saving, SAA
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Juteng / ODM
Heating power input:
High efficiency tube in shell heat exchanger for high temp heat pump
Maximum power input:
Anti-electric shock class:
Copeland Scroll Famous Compressor
Finned Tube Heat Exchanger
Top discharge 5HP High Temperature Commercial Air source Heat Pump Air to water Stainless steel heater Juteng for 80℃ water outlet
CREATE A LOW ENERGY HOME
Maximise energy efficiency
Minimise fuel bills
Minimise CO2 emissions
Enjoy a greener way of heating your home
COMBINE WITH UNDER FLOOR HEATING, RADIATORS OR FAN COIL UNITS
Juteng offers highly efficient split and monobloc air to water heat pump solutions, which are ideal if you have under floor heating, low temperature radiators or fan coil units.
COMPATIBLE WITH SOLAR COLLECTORS
Juteng split and monobloc air to water heat pumps can be connected to solar collectors, for even greater efficiencies. The solar energy helps to deliver 60% of your hot water energy needs throughout the year.
Horse power (HP)
Rated power input
Maximum power input
Maximum current output
Rated heated water output
Number of Compressors
Heat exchanger type
High efficiency tube in shell heat exchanger
Emerson thermal expansion valve
Low noise high effciency axial type
Rated / Max outlet water temp.
75 / 80
Hot water circulation flow
Water side pressure loss
Water flow pressure drop
Suction/discharge max pressure
0.8 / 2.8
Anti-electric shock class
Unit protection class
Noise in 1 meter distance
Water pipe size
Stainless steel / Steel with powder coated
High/Low pressure protection
Automatic defrosting system
Water flow switch
Testing condition: Ambient temp. (DB/WB):20℃/15℃, input/output water temp.15℃/75℃
Juteng Heat pumps have several advantages compare to other water heater:
1. Save money. Heat pump is a high efficiency water heater, to supply 4kw energy; it just consumes 1kw electric power. So compare to electric heater, it can save 3kw electric energy. Save energy means save money.
2. Environment friendly. Heat pump only need electric, so it doesn't burn fuels, doesn't exhaust pollution of air and water. It’s very clean.
3. Safe. Compare to common electric water heater, water and electricity is segregated in heat pump, avoid people getting an electric shock when bathing. Make sure humans' safe as Multiple-protections.
4. Free installation: Heat pumps can be installed in the garden, on the balcony, or on the housetop, or any place you like.
5. No affected by weather: Heat pump can work in the day and night. You can get hot water at any time.
6. Government support: Now, more and more countries government support heat pump users and give them subsidy.