1 x Power Button 1 x Gigabit RJ45 LAN 1 x HDMI ports 1 x DC 12V Jack
4 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 2.0 1 x MIC 1 x SPK
Input: DC100-240V AC/50-60Hz Output: DC 12V/3A Style:External power adapter mode
12 to 16W
Fanless System no Noise
Unknown to 100°C
Windows 7,8/ 10/Linux
Max Resolution (HDMI)
Support ultra HD 4K resolutions
Mini PC device, Power Adapter, Desk base, Wifi Antennas
Small size: all Hystou mini pcs smaller than A4 paper, some of them only 3.5 inch size, just like the HDD sized using it traditional fat computers. Most of those small sized mini pc can be mounted to the backside of monitor, and takes almost no space of your desk, make your desk more clear and smart.
Durability: all those fanless mini pcs are highly intergrated, fanless design makes it runs silent and no need extra maintenance like normal fat comptuters. And most of them using aluminium alloy computer case, very durable.
Low power: all the Hystou mini pcs using 12V power supply, most of them power consumption from 15W to 30W, compare to 150W traditional pc's consumption, it helps saving more than 80% energy.
Universal performance: Hystou mini pcs compatiable with almost all popular operating systems, such as Windows, Linux. You can use it as personal computer at home, or use it as HTPC to built your own home theater center, and also you can use it in offices, training centers, factories, internet cafe and everywhere that require computers.
What can this mini computer do?
1. Office work: Office, skype, yahoo, outlook and all other office requirement support and runs perfect;
3. Game playing: support most online games and PC games, like Warcraft, Counter-Strike (CS), support 3D games but this is integrated graphic not independent cards, so don't play very high grade 3D games.
4. Entertainment: support blu ray 1080P and 4k video play, XBMC and others
Mount to monitor with VESA (VESA need extra cost 5USD/set)
Key Features & Benefits: CPU: Intel Core i7 7500u 2.7GHz to 3.5GHZ
RAM: Support 2G/4G/8G/16G(2*8G) DDR3L-1333/1600MHz and LPDDR3-1333/1600MHz SODIMM Notebook memory;
Storage: Support mSATA and SATA SSD; 2.5 inch laptop HDD; Can install 1pc HDD(2.5 inch) and 1pc SSD(mSATA 3.0) together Graphics: HD620
I/O: Mic;Speaker;4*USB 3.0 port; 1* USB 2.0 port; 1* RJ45 Gigabit LAN Port;1*VGA; 1* HDMI;1* DC12V In;1*SD port
Operating System: Windows 7, 8 & XP Pro, Linux Compatible, suggest OpenELEC for less than 16GB SSD, Win7 or Win8 for up to 32GB storage;
Language: Multi Language
USB port: 4* USB 3.0, 1 * USB 2.0
Wireless: 300MB Wifi with 2 Antennas
HD Out put: 1*HDMI port, support 4k output; 1VGA port, support HDMI+VGA dual display
LAN port: 1 Gigabit RJ45 port speed up to 1Gbps
Power and Working Environment:
Input: DC100-240V AC/50-60Hz
Output: DC 12V~3A/5A
Operating Temperature: 0/70 Centigrade(32F~140F)
Storage Temperature: -20/+85 Centigrade
Relative Humidity: 0%~90% (non-condensing)
Energy-saving: Support Energy-saving technology, Speedstep
12. After set the Mini PC to "Stand by" mode, I cannot wake it up directly by touch keyboard or mouse, no matter long press the power switch or short press the power switch, the mini pc will restart directly instead of wake up, how to solve it? To wake up the computer directly via mouse or keyboard, you should not close your hard disk when the computer goes to "stand by" mode, go to power options and set the hard disk, never turn off will be ok, here is detailed guide with pictures: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/07/how-to-wake-up-mini-computer-via-mouse-directly/
13. When first time use the mini pc, there is totally no signal from VGA or HDMI, even I try different monitors still same, is the mini pc broken? Every mini pc was tested OK before shipment, when facing this problem, please firstly check if the indicator turns on or not, if the indicator turns on, problem mostly comes from memory, please make sure the memory you use is the same kind as per our mini pc requirement, and also make sure it plugged in correctly; if the indicator didn't turn on, please change another 12V power adapter, mostly it is the power adapter get problem. And sometimes the problem comes due to CMOS battery problem, the CMOS battery will remember some error information and make the computer no display, you can remove and try it again, details check this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/cmos-battery-cr2032/
14. Why my internet get not stable when I plug the USB flash or external USB DVD to the USB 2.0 Port on the mini pc, but internet stable when plug the same USB products to the USB 3.0 port in the same mini pc, what happen? This problem most due to USB power supply different, USB 2.0 port can supply max 500ma but USB 3.0 can supply up to 900ma, so if your USB products require more than 500ma and less than 900ma, it will not stable on the USB 2.0 port but stable on the USB 3.0 port. And USB problem on the motherboard will hurt the LAN chip power supply, that's why the internet getting not stable if you plug USB products to USB 2.0. More difference between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 please check this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/usb_2-0_vs_usb_3-0/
19. The computer I get is already with disk C, D, but I want only one disk, how can I make the two into one disk? Mostly if there no special requirement, for disk space up to 64GB our person will divided the disk into two disks C and D. C for Windows and D for your other use. If you want to combine the disks together to one only, please check picture guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2015/06/18/how-to-manage-disk-partitions-in-windows-7/
20. What is HS code of Hystou mini pc? 8471494000
More information will be collected and update here any time.