Knit Girls Sleepwear Suit and Shorts Bamboo Children Pajamas Set

$18.42 / Piece | 2 Pieces (Min. Order)
Color:
Sky Blue Green Pink
Kid US Size:
7T
$18.42
- +
available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
15 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 100 Pieces) Less
Samples: $50.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Contact Supplier
Samples - $50.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading... Add To Cart
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Supply Type:
In-Stock Items
Available Quantity:
76
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
OEM
Model Number:
GLMFZ001
Fabric Type:
Knit
Feature:
Breathable, Plus Size
Material:
Spandex / Bamboo Fiber
Technics:
Plain Dyed
Season:
Autumn, Summer, Spring, Autumn
Item Type:
Pajamas
Pattern Type:
Solid
Product Name:
Girls Sleepwear Suit and Shorts Bamboo Children Pajamas Set
Style:
long Sleeve, 2 pieces PJ Set
Color:
Blue, Pink, Green
Fabric:
95% bamboo fibers, 5% spandex.
MOQ:
2
Size:
150cm
Type:
Home Wearing Clothes
Age Group:
7-8 years
Logo:
Customized Logo Printing

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
38X30X1 cm
Single gross weight:
0.57 kg
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 100 >100
Est. Time(days) 15 To be negotiated
Product Description

 

 

 Knit Girls Sleepwear Suit and Shorts Bamboo Children Pajamas Set

 

 

 
 Product Type:
Knit Girls Sleepwear Suit and Shorts Bamboo Children Pajamas Set
Color:
Custom colors from Pantong Number.
Materials:
95% bamboo fibers, 5% spandex.
Size:
 7-8 Years.
Feature:
Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size
Minimum Quantity:
2 pcs. 
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Technics:
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Age/Gender:
 
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
  30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
 Factory reasonable price , no middle price .
Payment:
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight

 

Company Information

    Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear.  Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business.  Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.


 

 

FAQ
Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?
Sure. Please send your logo to us.
Q2. Will samples be free?
No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.
Q3. Do you carry different designs?
Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.
Q4. Do you do any costum work?
Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.
Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?
Usually 100 unit/color, it is differernt depands on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.
Q6. What is the price of the product?
Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.
Q7. How to cooperate?
Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation.