LED card, LED control system, sending card and receiving card
Product Type: Controller
Input Resolution:1280*1024, 1024*1200, 1600*848, 1920*712 or 2048*668(width and height can be specially defined by customers)
Capacity:1.3 million pixels
Control Method:USB Interface
Output Interface:2 Ethernet ports
Bit Depth Of Video Resource:8bit
Light Sensor Interface:1
RGB Data Output: 24 groups
Monitoring Card Applicable-
Support Memory on Module
Certification: RoHS, CE(Class A)
MCTRL300 is a standard model of Nova controllers. It has the same characteristics as sending card MSD300.
1) 1 DVI video input;
2) 1 audio input;
3) 2 Ethernet port outputs;
4) USB interface which can be cascaded for uniform control;
5) Single sending card supports resolution of 1280×1024, 1024×1200, 1600×848, 1920×712 or 2048×668;
6) 1 light sensor interface;
7) Independent power supply;
8) Cascading ports (UART OUT/IN) have adopted aviation plug which is stable and reliable.
It blinks slowly when no video source is available. (The light keeps on for 2 seconds and then off for 2 seconds.). It blinks normally when the video source is available. (It blinks about twice per second.). It blinks quickly when start-up screen is displayed. When the redundancy works, the indicator blinks at a frequency of breathing.
It is steady on when the equipment runs normally and blinks during authorization.