Material • Top the first layer of leather • 1000D nylon Dura test • Quick-drying breathable lining • all-terrain for high-friction non-slip rubber outsole • EVA midsole energy absorbing • High wear-resistant fiber bore at the end • increased thickening of the insole.
1. How to maintenance for Desert boots & Military boots?
l Remove dirt by brushing boots with a soft bristle brush. Nylon fabric may be cleaned with a soft brush using warm water and a mild detergent. Do not polish.
l Apply a light coat of quality polish to the leather and buff to a uniform appearance. Excessive polish may reduce boot breathability.
l Air Dry boots naturally at room temperature. Do not expose boots to direct intense heat (such as a blow dryer) as this can cause damage to the boot.
l Wear like they're new.
2. Are u a manufacturer or a trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer specializing in manufacturing military boots and located in Beijing City, Jiangsu province, China. We enjoy great reputation among our customers not only for competitive price, qualified product but also for excellent service.
3. Can you do OEM?
Yes, we can. We can do OEM & ODM for all the customers with customized artworks of PDF or AI format.
4. How does your factory do regarding quality control?
Quality is priority! We always attaches great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end:
1) We have specialized QC department to control the quality, and we also accept the third offical govement to inspect the cargoes before delivery.
2) We have all detailed records for nonconformity products, then we will make summary according to these records, avoid it happen again.
3) We do observe the relevant codes of conduct & laws from government in environment, human right aspects like no children labor, no prisoners labor and so on.
5. How can I get some samples?
1. You can choose our design, we make the samples accordingly.
2. Please send your original samples, we can make the copy as yours.
3. Provide your Courier account for sending the samples to you.