Remind: 1 set price included shipping already, if purchase more than 1 set pls contact our sales to get best price.
Make Your Own Toys Large DIY Tronxy X5SA Christmas 3D Printer
Main Features 1. Technical grade high printing precision ( 0.4mm diameter nozzle ) 2. Touch screen supported, 3.5 inch full color touch screen 3. Use high speed track wheels to ensure fast print
4. Power failure resume print/Auto level/Filament run out sensor 5. DIY machine, installation video support. 6. 12v power for safty 7. Use aluminium profile, durable and wearing-resisting 8. USB and SD card supported, meet different demands 9. Operating system: XP, WIN7, MAC
Hot bed temperature
Hot bed material
XY axis positioning accuracy
SD-card & USB
Z axis positioning accuracy
Printing material support
PLA ABS HLPS Flxibie WOOD PC PVC
XY axis speed
Printing material diameter
Z axis speed
Date import format
Standard Nozzle diameter
Default0.4mm Diameter(0.2mm,0.3mm) Optional
Model supporting function
AC Power supply
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are direct factory in Shenzhen China.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 2-5 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 7 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to order quantity.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=5000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=5000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q: Can i change the nozzle to 0.2 or 0.3 mm?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Why the filament can’t stick on the heat bed?
A: 1. Paste high temperature adhesive tape on the heat bed or using 3D print heat bed glue.
2. The distance between the nozzle to heat bed is very important, please keep the distance is about 0.2 - 0.3mm.
3. Some types of filament need higher temperature of heat bed, usually PLA is 50 - 60 degree, HIPS / ABS / PC is about 80 - 105 degree.
Q: Why the 3D printer always overheating?
A: 1. Insufficient cooling;
2. Printing at too high of a temperature;
3. Printing too fast;
4. Try printing multiple parts at once.
Q: why there are holes and gaps in the top layers?
A: 1. Not enough top solid layers;
2. Infill percentage is too low;
3. Under extrusion.
Q: Why not extruding enough plastic?
A: 1. Incorrect filament diameter;
2. Increase the extrusion multiplier.
Q: Why not extruding at start of print?
A: 1. Extruder was not primed before beginning the print;
2. Nozzle starts too close to the bed;
3. The filament has stripped against the drive gear;
4. The extruder is clogged.
If you have been here but still can not make the decision, please let us know the reason, it will be much helpful for us to improve the details.
Any feedbacks will be appreciated. If the proposals are great, there will be a discount for you.
Please feel free let us know your thoughts by below contact info.