Men's denim short pants 5 pants slim Mens denim wear white denim pants trend nostalgic Men 642

Retailer's Choice
Feedback Ratings
US $8.30 / Piece |50 Pieces (Min. Order)
Est. Profit US $11.3| B2C retail price US $19.6/piece| 257 sold
Quantity:
- + Pieces available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping:
China
Please confirm the quantity of the goods.
Overview
Quick Details
Product Type:
Jeans
Age Group:
Adults
Supply Type:
OEM Service
Material:
100% Cotton
Gender:
Men
Technics:
Washed
Feature:
Breathable, Color Fade Proof, Eco-Friendly, Quick Dry, Waterproof, Windproof, Maternity
Fabric Weight:
8-10 OZ or As Customers' Requirement
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Model Number:
0052
button:
button bronze rivets and exquisite button
zipper:
antique cooper zipper
size:
standard size or as customer requirements
fly:
Button and zipper closure
washing:
destory wash,hand brush,spary,hand scratch
pocket:
5 pockets with embroidery

Specifications

Men's denim short pants 5 pants slim Mens denim wear white denim pants trend nostalgic Men 642
)1.100% Cotton

Men's denim short pants 5 pants slim Mens denim wear white denim pants trend nostalgic Men 642

1) Color: denim blue or other color as customer required

 2) Size: european size or size as customer provided if you have

 

3) Fabric :raw material which originated from Japan.

 

4) Fit: casual fit, mid waist

5) Material:  100% Cotto

 

 

 

 

 

 

What We can Produce? 

 You can Require to Produce According to the Following :Specification

 

OEM Items

Specifications

Fitting

Skinny, Straight, Relaxed, Boot-Cut,  Flare

Fabric

100% Cotton

 

Cotton+Spandex

 

Cotton+Polyester

 

Cotton+Spandex+Polyester

Size

Male: 28-46 Or Custom Made

 

Female: 25-44 Or Custom Made

Color

Blue, Dark Blue, Black, Grey etc.

Craftsmanship

Monkey Wash, Sandblasting, Hand Brushing, Whisker, Embroidery, Print, Wrinkle,

 Grinding

Washing

Garment Wash, Stone Wash, Enzyme Wash, Snow Wash, Vintage Wash

Button&Rivet&Zipper

Brass, Anti-Brass, Copper, Anti-Copper, Silver, Gun Metal,Pewter

Label

Main Label, Flag Label, Size Label, Washing Label, Care Label

Hangtag

Information About The Manufacturer/Designer, Fabric/Material, Model Number, 

Care Instructions And Price

 

Why Choose US?

 

 

  • A professional apparel manufacturer with15 years of experience.
  • More than 10 years OEM/ODM service.
  • Strong production capacity(600,000 Pairs/ Month)
  • High quality and competitive price.
  • A professional research and development team. Update our new products everyday.
  • Exporting all kinds of jeans to many countries(South America, Eastern Europe, North America, Southeast   Asia, Africa, and Arabic country)
  • Our purpose: Cautious director, win-win cooperation.

 

 

Payment Terms & Lead time:

Payment Terms

 T/T: 30% deposit upon approval of PP sample, remaining 70% before 

shipment

 

  L/C: irrevocable or L/C at sight

 Escrow

Lead time

20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

For reference:

1) 1*20GP loading 12000pcs for 40 days

2) 1*40GP loading 23000pcs for 50 days

3) 1/40HQ loading 28000pcsfor 55 days

 

 

Packing

How to pack

1pc in an individual poly-bag and certain pics in an export carton, or packed according to customer's

 request

Carton(cm)

58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64

Gross Weight (kg)

28,25,23,25

Net weight (kg):

 

27,24,22,24

 

 

 

 

 

Production Procedure:

Paper patten→Cutting→Sewing→Testing→Washing→Finishing→

Cut the line→Inspection→Packing→Delivering

 

Our Belief

 

 

High Quality+Competitive Price+

 

Good Service+Professional+

 

Honesty+Keep Promise=

 

Sucessful Business

 

  welcome to contact us !