RAM: Support 2G/4G/8G DDR3L-1333/1600MHz and LPDDR3-1333/1600MHz SODIMM Notebook memory;
Storage: Support mSATA and SATA SSD; 2.5 inch laptop HDD; Can install 1pc HDD(2.5 inch SATA) and 1pc SSD(mSATA 3.0) together Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 6000, support ultra HD 4K
I/O: Mic;Speaker; 4*USB 3.0; 4* USB 2.0; 2* RJ45 Gigabit LAN Port; 2* HDMI 2.0; 1* DC12V In; 6* RS232 COM ports, 2 Wifi Antennas;
Operating System: Windows 7, 8 & 10, Linux Compatible, suggest XBMC with Openelec preinstalled for less than 32GB SSD, up to 64GB SSD suggest Win7
Language: Multi Language
USB port: 4* USB 3.0, 4 * USB 2.0
Wireless: 300MB Wifi with 2 Antennas
HD Out put: 2* HDMI port, support 4k output; support dual HD 4K display
LAN port: 2* Gigabit RJ45 port speed up to 1Gbps
Power and Working Environment:
Input: DC100-240V AC/50-60Hz
Output: DC 12V~3A/5A
Operating Temperature: 0/70 Centigrade(32F~140F)
Storage Temperature: -20/+85 Centigrade
Relative Humidity: 0%~90% (non-condensing)
Energy-saving: Support Energy-saving technology, Speedstep
64 bit computing: Support 64 bit computing
Virtualization: Support Virtualization technology
Hyper-threading: Support Hyper-Threading
Product Dimension & Details
Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology;
Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x);
Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d);
Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT);
Intel SpeedStep® Technology and Idle States;
Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT);
Support 64 bit computing;
Intel® HD Audio Technology
Thermal Monitoring Technologies;
Intel® Identity Protection Technology;
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology;
Intel® Smart Connect Technology;
Intel® Small Business Advantage;
Intel® Smart Response Technology;
Fanless PC(Small Computer)is specially designed for working in dusty or noise free environment to avoid catastrophic failures.
1. Fanless Mini-PC just use its Aluminum alloy case to dissipate the heat to the air to avoid over heating. Paired the Fanless Mini-PC computer with Solid State Hard Disk(SSD) will make the computer with zero noise, space saving, low power Consumption, and trouble free for your project.
2. It supports 24hours/7 days LONG-TIME working and "Wake on Lan" function, with fanless design 0.00dB silent system, about 25W low power motherboard, engergy-saving and environmental protection, ideal for Servers, QoS, Routers, Firewall, Gateways.
3. 6 RS232 COM Ports is ideal for use with custom design embedded device. it provides a complete range of solutions for retail, data acquisition, industrial automation, kiosk.
Multiple USB Ports(4* USB3.0+4* USB 2.0) solution is ideal for use with custom design embedded device. Our small Mini PC Computer With multiple USB Ports, Engineer can control multiple custom device on one computer.
What can this mini computer do?
1. Office work: Office, skype, yahoo, outlook and all other office requirement support and runs perfect;
3. Game playing: support most online games and PC games, like Warcraft, Counter-Strike (CS), support 3D games but this is integrated graphic not independent cards, so don't play very high grade 3D games.
4. Entertainment: support blue ray 1080P video play, XBMC and others
How it works:
1. Work as normal mini desktop computer, only need connecting to monitor, keyboard and mouse to make a full computing system;
2. Work as HTPC, using HDMI cable connecting to HDTV, support remote air mouse and keyboard controller.
Packaging & Shipping
Mini PC FAQ
1. How to install Wifi if I have barebone computer only? Please click and go to step by step picture guide after this answer, it is suitable for Hystou mini pc 1037u, i3-3217u, i5 3317U and so on, exactly please check your barebone computer. http://support.hystou.com/2014/08/15/how-to-install-ram-hdd-and-wifi-if-i-have-barebone-computer-only/
2. How to add RAM and Storage to barebone computer? Hystou mini pc 1037U, Intel core i3-3217U, i5-3317U and i7 support 2 storage together, all of them similar and can share the guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/04/02/how-to-install-two-storage-on-hystou-c1037u-mini-computer/ And before purchase RAM for our mini computers, make sure you know clearly the RAM style the mini pc required, you can learn more here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/22/ddr3-ddr3l-and-lpddr3/
3.How to disable external USB port if I don't want my office work to use extra USB on the mini computers? Please click and go to step by step picture guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/08/06/how-to-disable-external-usb-port-for-your-computers/
4. How to mount the mini pc tower if I want the mini pc mounted onto backside the monitor?
Please click and go to step by step picture guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/17/how-to-mount-the-mini-pc-tower-to-back-of-monitor/
5. How much power consumption this mini computers cost?
All our mini computers using low power input 12V only, mostly power consumption around 20 watt when running, exactly you can see the real testing pictures from this link:http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/02/testing-c1037u-mini-computers-power-consumption/
6. Will it be very hot since the mini computer CPU has no fan?
Hystou fanless mini pc using Aluminium alloy case to help CPU heat releasing, so even it is fanless, it won't be very hot, normally around 36 centigrade degree around the mini pc, you can check exactly testing pictures via this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/02/users-testing-of-temperature-around-hystou-mini-computer/
7. What operating system can I use on the Mini PC?
Hystou mini pc support all kind main operating systems, most buyers using Windows and Linux.
8. Is the mini pc enough to run XBMC in living room and connect to big size TV?
Yes, our mini pc also HTPC, widely used in living room connected to TV via HDMI cable, HDMI up to 1920*1080 HD resolution and Ultra HD 4K resolution, depends on different models.
9. Can the mini pc be mounted to backside of monitor and saving space? Yes, here are pictures shows how to mount Hystou mini pc to backside of monitor: http://support.hystou.com/2014/07/17/how-to-mount-the-mini-pc-tower-to-back-of-monitor/
10. I lost the drivers, what to do if I want to reinstall the system? You can find drivers from our download center http://www.hystou.com/download/, or use software tools to get driver directly, here is some free software tools information: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/12/top-6-free-software-tools-to-take-care-of-your-drivers/
11. Why my Mini PC (XBMC) has no Sound when connect to TV by HDMI cable? When first time to connect the mini pc (XBMC with OpenELEC pre-installed) to TV by HDMI, you should select the correct HDMI device if it didn’t have any sound. Here is picture guide how to set it: http://support.hystou.com/2014/09/05/why-my-mini-pcxbmc-has-no-sound-when-connect-to-tv-by-hdmi-cable/
12. After set the Mini PC to "Stand by" mode, I cannot wake it up directly by touch keyboard or mouse, no matter long press the power switch or short press the power switch, the mini pc will restart directly instead of wake up, how to solve it? To wake up the computer directly via mouse or keyboard, you should not close your hard disk when the computer goes to "stand by" mode, go to power options and set the hard disk, never turn off will be ok, here is detailed guide with pictures: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/07/how-to-wake-up-mini-computer-via-mouse-directly/
13. When first time use the mini pc, there is totally no signal from VGA or HDMI, even I try different monitors still same, is the mini pc broken? Every mini pc was tested OK before shipment, when facing this problem, please firstly check if the indicator turns on or not, if the indicator turns on, problem mostly comes from memory, please make sure the memory you use is the same kind as per our mini pc requirement, and also make sure it plugged in correctly; if the indicator didn't turn on, please change another 12V power adapter, mostly it is the power adapter get problem. And sometimes the problem comes due to CMOS battery problem, the CMOS battery will remember some error information and make the computer no display, you can remove and try it again, details check this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/cmos-battery-cr2032/
14. Why my internet get not stable when I plug the USB flash or external USB DVD to the USB 2.0 Port on the mini pc, but internet stable when plug the same USB products to the USB 3.0 port in the same mini pc, what happen? This problem most due to USB power supply different, USB 2.0 port can supply max 500ma but USB 3.0 can supply up to 900ma, so if your USB products require more than 500ma and less than 900ma, it will not stable on the USB 2.0 port but stable on the USB 3.0 port. And USB problem on the motherboard will hurt the LAN chip power supply, that's why the internet getting not stable if you plug USB products to USB 2.0. More difference between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 please check this link: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/14/usb_2-0_vs_usb_3-0/
15. How to install Windows 7/ 8 / Linux or other operating system to the mini computer? Our mini computer has no DVD ROM, if you have external USB DVD ROM, you can just connect the external USB DVD ROM to the mini computer, and install OS from the DVD ROM directly; if you don't have external DVD ROM, you can use USB booting, here is some information about how to make USB booting:http://support.hystou.com/2014/11/10/free-iso-to-usb-burners/http://support.hystou.com/2014/11/10/how-to-make-a-usb-bootable/
16. Why there is no Wi-Fi connection in the OpenELEC system of the mini pc? Please go to check step by step guide with pictures of how to set Wi-Fi in OpenELEC: http://support.hystou.com/2014/10/12/wifi-set-up-for-openelec-xbmc-on-hystou-mini-pc/
17. Why My Hystou Mini PC with Windows 7 keeps asking me to log on as administrator and wanting my admin password every time I attempt to open Mozilla Firefox?
This issue not comes from Hystou mini pc hardware, tones of people having this problem. Here is a solution we collected from internet:
Firstly, Save installation file on your hard disk
Secondly, Right click on mouse
Thirdly, Execute (file) as administrator
18. Why my computer has no display when collect to DVI port on my monitor using HDMI to DVI adapter and DP to DVI adapter? Pls use active DP to DVI cable, HDMI to DVI cable please check details here: http://support.hystou.com/2015/03/27/hdmi-and-dp-display-problem/
19. The computer I get is already with disk C, D, but I want only one disk, how can I make the two into one disk? Mostly if there no special requirement, for disk space up to 64GB our person will divided the disk into two disks C and D. C for Windows and D for your other use. If you want to combine the disks together to one only, please check picture guide here: http://support.hystou.com/2015/06/18/how-to-manage-disk-partitions-in-windows-7/
20. What is HS code of Hystou mini pc? 8471494000
More information will be collected and update here any time.
Thanks for your visiting Any interest, Please send inquiry to me!!! or add my whatsapp:+86 150 1267 1352 Hystou_Sales Linda