MOI Pro – AMD is a new professional IPTV streaming server powered by AMD Embedded G-Series SoC, it can receive live TV signal using built-in TV tuners and stream the channels further through Ethernet to various client devices, such as PC, tablet PC, smartphone, and smartTV.
With AMD Embedded G-Series SoC inside, MOI Pro – AMD provides more possibilities to IPTV system integrators and TV service operators, it allows you to use not only Linux and Ubuntu, but also Windows. Open source software such as Kodi(XBMC), OpenPCTV and VDR are pre-installed to create a read-to-run platform.
• Live SD/HD TV streaming
• Based on AMD Embedded G-Series SoC
• High-performance graphics processing
• Low power consumption
• Linux Open Source software support: Kodi( XBMC), OpenPCTV, VDR
• Supports up to 16 TV tuners (4 TV tuner PCIe cards) of different DVB standard
• Supports DASH (Desktop and Mobile Architecture for System Hardware) remote management
Note: the arrow keys on the front panel are not activated. They can be activated only after you do some customization on the software side.