Pale yellow to orange brown colored viscous liquid
Rich, woody, earthy-sweet odour
Freely Provided 10ml
OEM/ODM/Low MOQ for Private Label
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
Export standard packing.
1) 5,10,15,20,30,50,100 ml amber glass bottles
2) 1,2,5 kg aluminum bottle
3) 25,180 kg iron drum
Delivery Time 7-10day after receiving the deposit
Bulk Price Pure Natural Patchouli Essential Oil
1 - 2000
2001 - 5000
To be negotiated
1) Product Name: Patchouli essential oil
2) Testing Method: HPLC
3) Appearance: Pale yellow to orange brown colored viscous liquid
Patchouli grows well in warm to tropical climates. It thrives in hot weather but not direct sunlight. If the plant withers due to lack of watering, it will recover well and quickly after it has been watered. The seed-bearing flowers are very fragrant and bloom in late fall. The tiny seeds may be harvested for planting, but they are very delicate and easily crushed. Cuttings from the mother plant can also be rooted in water to produce additional plants.
8014-09-3 ; 84238-39-1
Plant Part Used
Country of Origin
Pale yellow to orange brown colored viscous liquid
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat, 2 years' shelf life when properly stored.
1. Patchouli oil has a grounding and balancing effect on the emotions and banishes lethargy, while sharpening the wits, fighting depression and anxiety. It is also said to create an amorous atmosphere.
2. It is effective for fungal and bacterial infection and is of great help for insect bites. It could also be used as an insect repellant and is also used as a support for dealing with any substance addiction. With its excellent diuretic properties, it is effective in fighting water retention and to break up cellulite, easing constipation and helping to reduce overweight.
3. Furthermore, it has a great deodorizing action, and helps when feeling hot and bothered, while cooling down inflammations and assisting with wound healing.
4. On the skin, this oil is one of the most active and is a superb tissue regenerator, which helps to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. In wound healing, it not only promotes faster healing, but also helps to prevent ugly scarring when the wound heals.
5. Patchouli oil is very effective in sorting out rough, cracked and overly dehydrated skin and is used to treat acne, acne, eczema, sores, ulcers, any fungal infections, as well as scalp disorders
Essential oils are concentrated volatile (quickly evaporating) aromatic compounds found in the leaves, seeds, stems, roots, bark, flower and other parts of the plant. They are responsible for giving the plant its characteristic odour and carry within themselves the therapeutic power of the plant. They occur in such a highly potent form that even a single drop of the essential oil is equivalent to multiple cups of the dried herb from which it was extracted (for instance, a single drop of peppermint oil is extracted from 25 cups of peppermint leaves making the oil up to 75x more potent compared to their dried herbal counterpart). Essential oils have been extensively used for over thousands of years across various cultures for their therapeutic and medicinal benefits.
What are the different methods of extraction?
Steam Distillation: This is the most common process for extraction of essential oils. In this method, steam is passed through the plant material, vaporizing the volatile aromatic compounds which are then condensed back to liquid and then collected in the receiving vessel.
Cold Pressed: This extraction method is predominantly used for citrus fruits like orange and lemon where the essential oil is stored inside tiny pockets of the peel or rind of the fruit. Oils extracted by cold pressing are the most volatile of essential oils and can evaporate quickly when exposed to air.
Solvent Extraction: Flowers too delicate to be processed with heat or pressure are soaked in a spirit of solvent that extracts the volatile elements. The solvent is then evaporated at high temperatures, leaving only the most fragrant constituents behind. This process produces what is called an "absolute".
CO2 Extraction: The CO2 extraction method yields a greater number of aromatic compounds than any other distillation process. In certain conditions at a low temperature Carbon Dioxide or CO2 can be pressurized to become a liquid. This liquid then acts as a solvent and is used to extract the oil from plants. After extraction is completed, the extraction vessel is brought back to normal temperature and the CO2 rapidly converts to gas leaving behind a high quality oil that is free of solvents.
What does it mean when an oil is "photosensitizing"?
Photosensitizing means that an oil can cause skin to become more sensitive to the sun. This is true of many of the citrus oils, especially Bergamot, which contains bergaptene, a constituent that causes photosensitivity. Our offerings include offers both traditional Bergamot, and Bergamot FCF, which is bergaptene-free.
How long will it take for the order to reach me?
Most orders take around 2-3 business days to leave our facility once we have receive the confirmation of the payment. Rest assured, we send you an email with your tracking details so that you are able to track the shipment during transit. If you have any questions about the status of your order, don’t hesitate to call our customer service team.
What is your sample policy?
We can supply the samples of our products but the customers will have to pay the sample cost as well as the shipping cost.
1) 5,10,15,20,30,50,100 ml amber glass bottles 2）100,150,200,250,300,350,400,450,500ml plastic bottles 3) 1,2,5 kg aluminum bottle 4) 25,180 kg iron drum
1) within 10-15 days,under 10,000PCS
2) within 15 days,FCL bulk purchase
1) Raw material purchase
2) OEM/ODM/Private Label
1) India, America, Australia, France, Dubai, Turkey, Russia and South Afica.
2) cosmetics company, beauty salon and spa
Small packagings are offered in amber plastic or glass bottles with several closure accessories ranging from black caps to bulb droppers.
Aluminium bottles with PET lined plastic ribbed screw cap are perfect for prolonged storage as these bottles do not react with the natural contents inside them.
Bulk packaging are offered in Galvanised Iron (G.I.) drums or HDPE plastic-drums which are ideal for long storage and safe logistics of the product.
Ariel Biological Company is dedicated in skincare and essential oils, we have our own essential oil factory which specialize in the development and research, purification and process of natural plant active ingredients of effective monomers. We have our own and contracted plantations to make sure high quality raw materials of essential oils.
Our factory has first-class testing equipment, high-performance liquid chromatography and various experimental facilities. We can produce over a hundred kinds of extracts, and refine a series of medicinal essential oil, for food usage, perfume usage or medical usage, ours are of high quality and enjoy high level.
We have shipped essential oils to thousands of customers from more than 30 countries, we keep spirit of win-win cooperation with our customers for mutual benefits. Ariel Biological firmly believes that: with powerful technical strength, advanced production equipment, excellent co-working team, mature experience, sound management system and far-sighted philosophy, we can support our customers successfully in their markets.