* 100% Food Grade Silicone * Reusable * Microwave safe * Freezer safe * Dishwasher safe * Oven safe to-65F to +400F (-20c to +200c) * Material will not retain odors or flavors * Flexible for easy removal of baked goods * Easy to use and quick to clean * Compliance with FDA/LFGB * Suitable for cake fondant / candies / chocolate making
Shipping time: Shipping time to Global countries takes about 10 - 30 business days. Delivery service: Our ships using the Chinese Postal System. We don't make or try to make profit from the shipping fees. Shipping discount policy: If you purchase multiple items, contact us. And we'll send you invoice for the best rate (Shipping charges depend on the weight of the order) Contact us: We will be happy to answer any question you may have so please feel free to contact us. We will reply you in 48 hours.
More fondant molds
More Fondant Silicone Mould Wholesale:
Custom Silicone Mold
Our Range of Custom Made Molds:
Company Gift Molds, Cooperate Event Gift and Decoration, Baking Mold, Cake Decoration Molds, Soap Molds, Candle Molds, Gelato Molds, Handicraft Molds, DIY Molds.
General Guide for Custom Mold Making:
1. Please tell us first what is the intended use of the mold, so we can choose the right material and process for you.
2. Please give us the details regarding the finished products. It would be great if you can provide us with a sample product or a detailed engineering drawing or even a conceptual model/drawing. DIMENSIONS are also VERY IMPORTANT to us.
3. Given the products detail, we can then give you a quote and lead time estimation.
4. After the initial payment instalment is confirmed, our design department will run in full gear to ensure the final engineering drawings and master mold is made according to every detail of your needs. We will send some photos of the drawings and master molds for your confirmation.
5. Once it has been confirmed, leave the rest to us!
Regarding Design&Master Making Fee:
Design&Master Making Fee is not SAMPLE FEE! We will not charge you extra money on those fees, it is used to cover our cost for the endless hours our design team spent in their workshop and material cost.