D-B2326 are compact dual night vision binoculars with 6x lens. They utilize two high performance image intensifier tubes to provide extremely clear and crisp images under the darkest conditions. A built-in IR illuminator lets the users easily read a map and function in a total darkness environment. This model is designed to handle every budget and mission requirement and is a high performance choice!
B. Kit includes
Night Vision binoculars, Flip-up head mount, Protective carrying bag, Instruction manual, Lens cleaning cloth, Warranty card, Desiccant
Detection distance (m)
Range of focus (m)
235 x 77x 125
235 x 77 x 125
Power supply (v)
Battery type (v)
Battery life (hrs)
1. IP66 weatherproof
2. Low battery indication
3. Bright source protection
4. Mil-spec multi-coated optic
5. Automatic brightness control
6. Fully adjustable head mount
7. Embedded spring in battery’s cap
8. Automatic shut off when flipped up
9. No power consumption when in standby
1. Do not disassemble the unit. 2. It’s better to use device under +5°C to +40°C. After the unit usage in temperatures below zero, wait at least 3 hours at room temperature,to avoid condensation accumulating on the internal lens surfaces and the consequent fogging caused by extreme temperature differences. 3. Keep the device in soft carrying bag, ventilated and dry place with temperature which does not exceed +15°C. Keep away from heating device and avoid direct sunlight and high humidity which does not exceed 70%. 4. NVD should be used in nighttime and can’t be aim at strong light. If you have to test it during daytime, the front lens cap should never be removed. You can observe the target through the hole in the protection cap. 5. Use good quality lithium battery or alkaline cell, as bad quality batteries will effect the performance of the NVD and easily damage the device. 6. Try to avoid the rain and mist, and avoid dropping, shaking and collision. 7. Use clean soft cloth and dampened in alcohol,if necessary. 8. A useful tip is to remove the battery when the night vision will be not in use for over 3 days to prevent battery leakage and damaging the device. NOTE: It is normal that the device can not be turned on when the ambient light exceeds 40 Lux. This device has protection system, which cuts off the image intensifier when ambient light level exceeds the limit of 40 Lux during a 10 seconds period.
Failture to follow the above precautions may cause the unit damage and will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
If the device does not turn on
1. Reinstall the battery with the correct polarity. 2. Replace battery. 3. Clean the battery compartment, focusing on the contact points.
The observed image flickers or flashes
This means there is too much light(e.g.obervation during twilight conditions).Turn off the unit or place the objective lens cover.The unit will function normally in light conditions not in excess of 0.1Lx(full moon).
The image is missing or not focused
1. Re-focus the unit by adjusting objective lens.Adjust diopter setting by rotating eyepiece,if necessary. 2. Check the cleanliness of the objective surface and eyepiece and clean if necessary. 3. Replace batteries. 4. In extreme low light conditions,activate the built-in IR illuminator.
Image disappeared or its quality worsened
1. Automatic shut off might occurred to protect the unit from excessive light. Attach the objective lens cover and ensure that unit started to function normally. Turn the unit off and wait until the conditions darken to continue observation. 2. Bright light sources(e.g.street lights)may cause visibility to decrease or disappear.Turn the monocular away from the light source,visibility will restore itself in several minutes.
You see black dots on the screen
These dots are minor cosmetic blemishes resulting from the image intensifier production processes and are not a sign of a defective or low quality unit.These dots do not interfere with the reliability and performance of the monocular.
Our warranty is 2 years from the date of purchase.