Our company is professional in providing IoT (Internet of Things) platform service, please visit our public IoT platform https://www.devicebit.com for more information. The operation manual of DeviceBit platform please refer to https://www.devicebit.com/dev/content/refmanual?sk=167.
Meanwhile, we also provide Solar System Monitoring Portal based on IOT solution for many inverter manufacturer in China. In 2015, inspired by Google Power Meter Project, we released our Energy Online Monitoring System https://www.iammeter.com, and last year we released our WiFi Energy Meter Product:iMeter-WiFi.
Effective real-time monitoring of power consumption of residential, commercial & industrial, or solar system
Visualized real-time data and historical data for analysis and easy understanding
Data report on yearly, monthly and daily basis
Open API enables perfect integration into corporate or personal website (such as SolaX portal, Afore portal)
Quick and easy setup to connect iMeter to cloud server via your home wifi network
Android/IOS app available on Google play and Apple store
2-pole DIN-rail mounting fits neatly in the meter box
Safe and easy installation by licensed electrician
WiFi module embedded
150A by default, other CT rating is optional
How it works
See below work flow of iMeter-WiFi:
1. Quick Wi-Fi setup to connect the iMeter-WiFi to your home Wi-Fi network;
2. iMeter-WiFi upload the real-time data to Iammeter Cloud;
3. View your data via Iammeter platform (https://www.iammeter.com) or mobile Android/IOS app.
Very few steps to finish Wi-Fi setup.
1. Use your smart device's Wi-Fi connection setup, connect to the iMeter's network, which will show up as iMeter_xxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxx is unique SN of iMeter). No password required.
2. Whilst connected to the iMeter's network, open a web browser and navigate to http://220.127.116.11; Enter the username "admin" and password "admin".
3. Eneter the SSID (your home Wi-Fi networks' SSID) and Key (your home Wi-Fi networks' password) and then click "Save&Reboot"
Iammete platform: https://www.iammeter.com, is an energy online monitoring&analysis IoT platform. All power meters which support standard Modbus protocol can be connected to Iammeter by few steps of setup. After then you can enjoy the online function of Iammeter: • Monitor your energy consumption online anytime from anywhere • Quick connect iMeter-WiFi to the platform and start monitoring your power consuming by few steps of setup • All other Modbus, RTU meters can be connected to the plarform by using DTU device • Multiple choice to upload your power data: Ethernet/Wi-Fi/GPRS • see real time statistics, historical data and energy consumption analysis, such as voltage, current, power, etc. • Access your real-time energy data on cloud • Open API enables perfect integration into corporate or personal websites
Overview of Residential Electricty System Monitoring
Overview of Solar System Monitoring
Scan the QRcode to dowoload Android/IOS app or search "iammeter" in Google Play or Apple Store.