Tarpaulin welding machine is used to weld plastic of PVC,PE,DHPE,LDPE,EVA,Pp and other plastic materials that can be hot melted. For the current status of format printing industry,Huge screen picture requires to be printed separately and then welded. Side of the picture need to be flaped.These efforts need pvc welding machine inevitably.
The traditional Methods is using glue such as 502, but the disadvantages are obviously:
1: Thecost is very high.A medium-sized printing company costs are up on thousands of dollars of glue one year and welding staff’s wages is a very high expenditure..
2:The speed is very slow .Especially in winter ,the temperature is low ,and it causes//lead to low welding efficiency.
3: Working environment is bad.Glue is not only smells bad,but also is left on the hands and clothing of staff.
4: the effect is very bad Welding with glue PVC is easier blistering and wrinkled after shinning of sunlight..
The hot air welding machine has great advantages in welding PVC.It costs only about 2.0KW per hour and can weld 8-15 meters per minute.It need only one staff to operate.It’s welding effects is very good because of using the hot-meltlaminationtheory.Splicingcan berolled upafter20 seconds, so it save space.The speed and temperature is adjustable according to thickness of PVC .It can be adapted to different types of materials.
The machine use original Leister heat gun, high quality, long use life, to make the machine stable.
Temperature scope:20-600 Degree
The thickness of material to be weld:0.2-2mm.
Specification: L:50cm, W:30cm, H:28cm
Package: wooden case
1. Make the cloth for seaming flat and put it underneath.Fix both ends by adhesive tape or something else.
2. The overlap width of the two pieces is about 3-mm, the width of the nozzle of hot seaming machine.
3. Put the machine nozzle between two overlap pieces.The press-wheel should be at left side of nozzle.The nozzle also need align with side of upper piece of cloth.
4. Switch on the motor power and then adjust speed.
5. Turn on the movement switch.
6. Press heating power key to adjust temperature.
7 Turn the bar by anticlockwise to fix the position to startup automatic movement.The machine will go along with the overlap path by itself.
8. Turn the bar by clockwise to cease the automatic work.
9. The operator should control the moving direction and make sure the nozzle connect both with upper and under piece of cloth.