Peruvian Virgin Hair, Indian Human Hair, Malaysian Remy Hair
Why choose us?
1. Factory with more than 23 years experience 2. OEM/ODM available 3. Strict quality control department 4. Professional sales team to Provide perfect service 5. Provide high quality products and the best price and the fast delivery. 6. We provide products made from 100% human hair, Brazilian Virgin Remy hair, Indian human hair, Peruvian human hair, Malaysian Human Hair, Chinese human hair, real hair, etc.
The Detailed Description of the 100% Unprocessed Brazilian Human Natural Ombre Hair Extension
Unprocessed Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Body Wave Short Remy Hair Extension 7A Grade Ombre Color Hair Products
1. 100% unprocssed brazilian human hair;
2. Reasonable price;
3. Length: 6inches;
4. Color and style:a wide selection of colors and styles : colors include basic color, light color, and any other color you ordered;
styles such as silky straight hair, body wave, deep wave,loose wave,super wave,water wave, kinky curl and so on;
5. Weight: 50g/pack with 4 pieces 12.5g/piece;
6. Texture: fine, soft, silky,no tangling and no shedding,easy to care,perfect blend with your own hair;
7. Process hair according to your requirements;
8. Package: Beautiful Hard paper card to keep the shape of the hair during the delivery, put in a pretty PVC bag;
9. Delivery time: The products in stock can be sent within 24 hours;
10. Satisfactory after-sales service.
1) The ways to tell human hair with synthetic hair:
Human hair has natural protein. It is easy to tell by burning and smell. Human Hair will smell with protein and be ash which will go away after pinching .When burning the human hair will show white smoke .While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke. Moreover, human hair may have very few gray hair and split end. It's normal and not a quality problem
2) Why are my hair extensions getting tangled? It could be caused by dry hair. Pls. make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.
3) About how to care about the hair:
The following provides general guidance for they are of human hair products.
As each individual product may vary, consult your hair stylist for the specific instructions
1. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair or dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
2. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush
3. Wash and condition hair regularly
4. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
5. Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight hair with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
7. Certain items should not be brushed. EG braids, domes, ETC. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
8. Hair may tangled if general care directions are not followed properly
4) Can I dye color the hair?
Yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair. We recommend to dye darker, not lighter since the hair extension has been processed and colored, it is difficulty to fade the original color. Improper dying will ruin the hair.
We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions as you will get the results you want, coloring them yourself always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can’t get to a salon, always use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample first.
Thanks for your time and your kindly attention to our hair products. It's our honor to be at your service!!!