- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
Malaysian loose wave 9a
- Hair Grade:
- Virgin Hair:
- Hair Extension Type:
- Human Hair Type:
- Suitable Dying Colors:
- Hair Weft:
Machine Double Weft
- Chemical Processing:
- Longest Hair Ratio:
One 9a Loose wave hair bundle
100% unprocessed virgin human hair
Natural color can be dyed and bleached
- Hair weft:
Double drawn machine weft
Full cuticle aligned
Soft & smooth, no lice, no tangle, durable
- Mix length:
Length can be mixed as you want
No quantity limit, 1pc order is accepted
- Payment Terms:
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single item
- Single package size:
- 30X20X10 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 0.200 kg
- Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 >100 Est. Time(days) 2 To be negotiated
1.100% Virgin human hair, cut from young girls directly
2.Natural color(natural lack or brown) can be dyed
3.Curl or wave holds well after washing and dyed
4.Clean well constructed weft, shedding free
5.Virgin remy hair, tangle free
6.Can last more than 2 years by right caring
Business Experience : More than 10 years of experience in hair industry.
Supply Ability : At least 10000 kilos per Month.
Supply Area : All over the world, most of them are from America, Europe, Africa etc
OEM/ODM : 1.FREE label design; 2.FREE printing your label.
Quality Control: Extremely strictly quality control department.
Return & Refund policy:
1. Full refund or exchange for quality problem after receipt.
2. Return back for full refund or exchange if you don't like.
3. Any damaged problem during transportation, please contact us after receipt.
4. Return back for exchange if you ordered wrong hair.
1. FREE label, logo and package design
2. FREE printing service for label, logo and package
About Quantity for one head:
For average head size, here is my suggestion:
12"-14": 2 bundles
16"-22": 3 bundles
24"-28": 4 bundles
1. Use a smooth-edged wide-toothed comb
2. Avoid brushing the hair when it's wet always
3. When detangling your hair, start with the bottom of the extension and work your way up to reduce pulling at the hair
1. Wash the hair every week
2. Use a mild Shampoo, Rinse and leave to dry
3. Dont blows the root of hairs too near with the hair drier
4. Dont grasping the root of hair overexert when washing
At least once a week go through the rows of your braid base and gently apply moisturizing hair and scalp cream or argan oil (eg, Mizani cream, nCoconut oil, Shea butter, lotion)
Better not to perm or color or bleach at home by yourself only if you are a professional hair dresser.