Epoxy tile grout is a two component resin modified sealant which is made from two different resins fillers of great bonding strength and moisture resistance than cement. Epoxy tile grout has become popular due to its superior advantage, like strong bonding, high gloss decoration effect, strong anti-mildew effect and so on.
1. Before commencing grouting, ensure the tile adhesive has set firmly. This usually requires 24 hours before grouting work.
2. Remove any spacer lugs, rake-out any excess adhesive and any loose or foreign material from the grout joints.
3. In general, ensure the grout joints are clean and dry, no dust and moisture.
4. Apply the Two Parts AB Epoxy Colorful Ceramic Tile Grout out along the seams, The diameter of the glue pipe mouth should be less than than the wideth of the seam.
5. After applying the glue into the seam, flatten the seam with the scraper or leveling tool, let the glue stay there for 3 to 5 hours after finishing.
6. Use the shovel to clean the remaining glue.
1.The glue should be put into the seam continuously during the application. If the process of putting out the glue stops for over 20 minutes, the glue inside the mixing pipe is easy to get solidified so the pipe needs to be replaced for the follw-up construction.
2. Before applying the glue into the seam, squeeze the glue out for around 40cm which should not be used so as to make sure the glue inside the mixing tube is homogeneous.