The general description of Digital Level Measuring Instruments with Bubbles
Reference surface zero to measure relative angle, then it will give a result of measured slope angle. With absolute angle measurement, you will able to test whether the working surface is on the level. You can use this function to check roof slopes and wheel alignment etc. This meter works great for miter and table saws, detailed applications are listed as follows.
The technical parameters of Digital Level Measuring Instruments with Bubbles
40 ~ 80
The Application of Digital Level Measuring Instruments with Bubbles
Drainage angles and run-off slopes
Tool setting on Lathes
Setting blade angle of Circular Saws
Setting blade angle of Miter Saws
Setting work piece angle for milling
Grader and tractor work alignment
Check drill press table setting, table saw, jointer table, band saw, jointer fence or band saw table
The product information of Digital Level Measuring Instruments with Bubbles
Inserting/ Replacing the Battery
The battery compartment(6) is located at the rear side of the digital spirit level.
1. Depress the latch of the battery compartment lid and open the battery compartment.
2. Insert 2 new batteries (not included) of the type LR03(AAA) into the battery compartment. Pay attention to the proper polarity of the batteries. The polarity is printed inside the battery compartment.
3. Close the battery compartment with the lid.
Note: Replace the batteries if the display gets weaker or if it shows incomprehensible results.
Use the digital spirit level as a “regular” spirit level using the vertical spirit bubble (1) or the horizontal spirit bubble (2). Or use the device as precise digital spirit level as follows:
1. Shortly press the On/Off key (3) to switch on the digital spirit level.
2. The blue display background light shines for a few seconds. Hold the digital spirit level to the object to be measured and read the currently measured angle on the display (4).
3. If you tilt the digital spirit level in an angle >90degree the display automatically flips over by 180degree for better readability.
4. Press the Hold/Light key (5) to freeze the currently measured value on the display. The back ground light shines. Press the Hold/Light key one more time to return and show the currently measured values.
5. Press and hold the Hold/Light key (5) for 3 seconds to switch on or off the display background light.
6. Shortly press the On/Off key (3) toggle between displaying the absolute angle (display shows ABS) and displaying the relative angle/the deviation of the angle (display shows INC). When switching to the INC mode, the device resets the display to zero degrees. The following measurement readings refer to this zero point.
7. Press and hold the On/Off key for 3seconds to switch off the digital spirit level. If you do not operate the device for approx. 5 minutes, the device switches of automatically.
The deviation (7) in mm/m of the currently measured angle is displayed when an angle <5.7degree (max.100mm/m) is measured.
A small arrow icon (8) additionally appears indicating if the device is measuring ascends (arrow up) or descends (arrow down).
The digital spirit level has been calibrated in the factory for maximum accuracy.If necessary,the digital spirit level can be re-calibrated.
1.Switch off the digital spirit level.Place it on a flat and level surface.
2.Press and hold the Hold/Light key (5). Then additionally press the On/Off key (3). The number “-1-” is flashing on the display.
3.Press the On/Off key (3) once more. The number “-2-” is flashing on the display.
4.Horizontally flip over the digital spirit level by 180degree. Then press the On/Off key (3) one more time to finish the calibration process.
Note: Ensure the digital spirit level is kept absolutely steady during calibration.
1.Experienced staffs answer all your questions in fluent English.
2.Customizde design is available.OEM productsare welcomed.
3.Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers
We are the manufactureof tilt sensor and position sensor in shanghai china.Our sensor is based on MEMS technology. As a professional manufacturer of tilt sensor in China, we can provide following service for you: