1. Advantages: (1) Rejuvenates skin, promotes pores and skin elasticity, will increase skin thickness. (2) Reduces appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, and large pores. (3) Stimulates hair growth, improves thinning/balding hair areas. (4) Medical sterilized packaging/gamma sterilized. (5) Process will not be painful (it’s only a tingling sensation). (6) Can be used on all areas of the face, neck, body and scalp. (7) Can be used by yourself anytime at your personal convenience.
Number of needles:
black or white
Transparent plastic box inside,carton box outside
10 size for choie: 3.0mm,2.5mm,2.0mm,1.5mm,1.0mm,0.75mm ,0.5mm,0.3mm ,0.25mm ,0.2mm
Treatment Applications of different skin-entry depth:
(3) 1.0mm/1.5mm-get rid of stretch marks (rosacea, concave scars, acne pits, scar repair recommended) is recommended.
(4) 2.0mm-hair growth and hyper pigmentation treatment is recommended.
4.Before you use dermaroller, please do the 3 steps: (1) Check the needles heads of the dermaroller, if there is a needle bent / twisted / broken, please don't use the dermaroller anymore because it will create more new scars, you have to throw it to dustbin and go buy a new dermaroller. If you feel 1 or 2 needles pulling your skin when you are dermarolling your skin, you MUST stop using it, because there is 1 or 2 bent needles. You will find out the bent needles if you check all theneedles carefully. (2) Wash the dermaroller with soap + water (me and most of my customers also do it, but some other perfectionise people want perfect clean, they use salt water or 75% alcohol to clean it). (3) Wash your face with facial cleanser before you start dermarolling your face.
remove wrinkles, body extension scars and burning scars
remove small injury scars, wrinkles around the eyes and acne scars
remove wrinkles and pigmentations on the skin
help build beautiful & healthy skin, and prevent hair loss
perfect for cosmetics application
7. Other choices:
our original package box as below
cylinder package for choice
1. How is the Derma roller procedure performed & does it hurt?
The skin is cleaned and afterwards numbed with an appropriate numbing cream so it should not hurt at all. Skin is thoroughly needled in such a way, that each skin part is needled about 15 to 20 times. An even flushing is the best indication for a perfect medical performance.
2. Can the Derma roller be performed on any skin colour?
Since Derma roller does not use thermal heat (unlike IPL & Lasers) it is safe to use on all skin types and all skin colours. There is no risk of post-inflammatory hyper-pigmentation.
3. How often can the Derma roller procedure be repeated?
For Collagen Induction Therapy we recommend to start with 3 treatments, but with a minimum separation time of 6 to 8 weeks between treatments. For Scar Reduction Therapy an average of 3 to 5 treatments are recommended, with an improvement of 70-80%. Unlike ablative procedures for facial skin only, the Derma roller can be used on all skin parts of the body (neck, décolleté, arms, legs, etc).
4. What are the side effects of a Derma roller procedure?
There are virtually no negative side effects, and none have ever been reported in over 150,000 procedures performed worldwide.
5. Are there any risks of post-op infections?
Since the tiny pricking channels close within one hour, and provided the procedure is done under clinical conditions, post-op infections are very unlikely.
Packaging & Shipping
MOQ : 50 pcs
Payment: T/T and Western Union
Delivery time: 2-4 working days after receive payment