automatic heavy waste diesel oil gas fired burner for boiler
The boiler burner is the most important equipment in the auxiliary equipment of the fuel gas boiler.
Divided by fuel: oil,gas,dual fuel(both oil and gas)
Composition: air supply system,ignition system,detection system,fuel system,electronic control system)
Boiler burner specifications:
Customized standard:0.5-100 tons
Emission standard:low nitrogen combustion<80mg
Low nitrogen(NOx) combustion technology:
Characteristics:The microscopic mechanism of NOx formation during combustion is complex, and the main macroscopic effects are: excess air coefficient, temperature and air distribution.
Fangkuai gas series burners,combined with previous professional technology and the latest research and development results, are designed a combustion head with ultra-low NOx emission technology, which makes NOx emission level 3 (<80mg); also reduces CO and SO emission values.
Flue gas recirculation in the furnace:
The unique burner head design and fan impeller design increase the exit speed of the secondary air, and suck the surrounding low-temperature and oxygen-poor flue gas onto the flame surface, diluting the flame surface oxygen concentration while reducing the flame surface temperature, thereby suppressing NOx production.
Flame center scattered combustion:
The dispersed flame center reduces the average flame temperature and effectively reduces the NOx emissions.
Graded air distribution technology:
The combustion air is divided into root wind, primary wind and secondary wind. These three parts of the wind are gradually mixed with the gas to form local oxygen-poor combustion, which effectively reduces NOx production and emissions.
Instructions for use:
When the power is turned on, the motor of the burner is started, and an electric spark is generated between the ignition electrodes. After about 13 seconds of pre-blowing, the solenoid valve of the oil pump is automatically opened, and the oil mist sprayed by the nozzle is ignited by the electric spark to form a flame.
At this point, the flame detector senses the brightness of the flame and the controller enters a locked state. The ignition electrode is delayed and ignited for about 15 seconds to stop the ignition, and the burner enters a normal working state.
If the ignition is unsuccessful, no flame is formed, or the flame detector does not feel the brightness of the flame, after a safe time for about 10 seconds, the safety alarm system is activated, the starting program of the burner is cut off, and the red light is on.
When the burner is just starting up, if the flame detector feels the brightness, the safety system is activated, the controller does not enter the normal procedure, the solenoid valve does not open, the nozzle does not spray, after about 10 minutes safety time, the fault red light is on.
Therefore, when starting the burner in bright place, you must cover the flame detector firstly and prevent it from the light. After the burner emits the flame, immediately release the flame detector, otherwise the burner will not work properly. The burner can be restarted after the burner red light is on for 3 minutes.
1. When connect the peripheral circuit to realize automatic control on the boiler temperature, pressure, water level, etc. please follow the wiring diagram of the control system.
2. The oil suction pipe should not be close to the bottom of the fuel tank, and should be kept at a distance of 80--120mm. Before fulling the fuel tank, the burner should be turned off. After the fuel is filtered, it can be injected into the fuel tank. After the oil is injected for 20 minutes, it can be restarted. The oil system must not leak oil or air. Check whether the fuel in the tank is sufficient or not before starting the burner.
3. The size of the damper should match the nozzle specifications. When the burner is used, since the boiler is different from the boiler testing the burner in factory, it is generally necessary to appropriately adjust the damper, and sometimes it is necessary to replace a suitable nozzle with right injection angle.
4. The ambient temperature of the burner should not exceed 70 °C, otherwise it should be cooled and insulated. When used in colder areas, appropriate insulation measures should be taken for the oil storage unit and the return oil supply piping system to prevent the oil pipe from being blocked by freezing. At the same time, the part of the burner control circuit must not be exposed to moisture or high temperatures. Please turn off the burner when cleaning the chimney.
5, the motor should pay attention to moisture, avoid using in a humid environment.
6. The burner should be balanced when it is installed. It should be used horizontally or vertically to avoid tilting.
7. When it is not convenient to directly operate the burner, external control switch and electrical protection device should be connected.
8. Always check whether the connection between the burner and each component is strong, whether it is loose or not, and whether the position changes.
9. When the burner starts, pay attention to the sudden burst of flames preventing from injuring people and destroying objects.
1. The light diesel oil used must be clean. Please pay attention to clean the fuel tank and oil filter regularly.
2. Under normal use, change the nozzle once a year, and replace the rubber parts on the elastic coupling and the coupling one and a half years.
3. Foreign matter is strictly prohibited from entering the air duct.
4, the burner should be used away from inflammable and explosive materials, and equipped with fire-fighting equipment.
5. Adjust the oil pressure appropriately according to the value indicated by the oil pressure.
6. Regularly inspect the combustion cylinder, impeller, flame detector and ignition electrode to remove oil and carbon deposits. In particular, the flame detector should be kept clean and free of water.
7. Turn off the power when maintaining the burner.
(1) Established in 1998;
(2) Clean Fuel Boiler Manufacturer;
(3) National Grade-A Manufacturing Qualification
(4) National Class-One Installation Qualification
120000 square meters about boiler workshop
Thanks for your visiting our website ,we have rich boiler project experience ,our products have been exported to more than 60 countries,including Russian,Singapore,Malaysia,Bangladesh.....hope to cooperation with you.Clicks Here to get low price!!!