brand new unlock VoIP ATA with Router SPA122 with 2 FXS ports
The SPA112 provides an easy-to-use VoIP solution that offers:
• Toll-quality voice and carrier-class feature support: The SPA112 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication under a variety of network conditions. Excellent voice quality in challenging, changeable IP network environments is made possible through the advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The SPA112 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as fax, voicemail, private branch exchanges (PBXs) and key telephone systems (KTSs), and interactive voice response systems.
• Large-scale deployment and management: The SPA112 enables service providers to provide customized services to their subscribers. It can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A highly secure profile upload saves providers the time and expense of managing and preconfiguring or reconfiguring customer premises equipment (CPE) for deployment.
• Outstanding security: The SPA112 supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
• Compact size: Designed for small spaces, the SPA112 can be installed as a desktop unit or mounted on a wall.
• Comprehensive feature set: The standards-based SPA112 is compatible with Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, distinctive ring, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable solution for high-quality VoIP.
• Easy installation and changes: The web-based configuration utility enables quick deployment and easy changes.
• Investment protection: Businesses that are growing rapidly can use the solution with other Unified Communications solutions, providing industry-leading investment protection.
• Peace of mind: solutions deliver the solid reliability you expect from . All solution components have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy setup, interoperability, and performance.
*Note: Many specifications are programmable within a defined range or list of options. Please see the SPA100 Series Administration Guide for details. The configuration profile is uploaded to the SPA112 at the time of provisioning.
MAC address (IEEE 802.3)
IPv4 (RFC 791) upgradeable to IPv6 (RFC 1883)
Address Resolution Protocol (ARP)
Domain Name System (DNS) A record (RFC 1706) and SRV record (RFC 2782)