Radial china truck tyre price 1000 20 12r22.5 11r22.5 315/80r22.5 , from chinese factory truck tyre
UNIQUE TREAD BELT STRUCTURE, TIRE TREAD COMPOUND WITH HIGH WEAR-RESISTANCE AND LOWER HEAT GENERATION
EXCELLENT ANTI-IMPACT AND POWERFUL GRIPPING ABILITY
Specifications 1. Certificate: DOT, ECE, GCC, ISO, CCC, SONCAP,ETC 2. Payment term: 40% T/T as deposit in advance, 60% T/T when goods are ready for loading before shipment. 3. Delivery time: within 15 days after receiving the deposit. 4.Quality warranty:120,000kms 5.Minimum order quantity: one 20'ft container.
1. We Sinotyre Group is professional on tires production and export for more than 15 years.
2. Our factory covers an area of 0.6 million square meters, has over 2000 employees.
3. We have been exporting to more than 120 different countries and regions all over the world.
4. 120000-160000 running miles guarantee can be offered for SUNOTE Truck tires
5. Our tires are made of advanced German technology, using natural improted Malaysia rubber and BEKA steel.
6. We have proefesstional technical team with 50 experienced engineers.
7. We are Golden Supplier of Alibaba Group, and provide customer with Trade Assurance.
8. Market promotion support and best after sales service will be offered to every customer, and help them get more new customers and orders.
9. Exclusive represensative acceptable.
10. With in 6 hours reply after get your tire enquiry, and not let customer wait for so long time.
We are tyre manufacturer for more than 15 years. We adopt Germany technology, use high quality raw material imported from Malaysia.
Packing & Delivery
Our most professional packaging
Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
1. How to maintain proper air pressure? Tyres should be inflated according to current national standards stipulated in the form of air pressure & loading index. After inflation tyre should be checked carefully for leak or not, If leak found shall be repaired in time.
2. How to maintain proper loading? Tyre loads must comply with current national standards. Do not overloading. Loading goods in vehicles should be distributed evenly to avoid uneven load. Overloading can cause serious abnormal tyre tread wear, shoulder separation, delaminating, toe blasting etc.
3. How to maintain proper speed? Different limits of speed levels with all kinds of tyres, speeding may cause early tyre damage. Do not speeding, minimize urgent braking and sharp turns in bad road, avoiding of the tyre's hitting other objects, especially sharp objects.
4. How to maintain proper storage? Tyres should be stored in the warehouse avoiding the sunning and raining. Tyre must be in storage away from heat, ozone, and generator. Tyres must not be not in storage together with oil, flammable and corrosive chemical materials.
5. How to pack and transport properly? When handling tyre by forklift, do it from side tyres, do not lift it with fork into the center hole of bead. Do not hang or raise tyres by rope, hook or fork directly, do it with wide textile fiber belt. Sets of tyres shall be wrapped or packed by rope or packing tape for avoiding damage of falling.
6. How to do the assembly properly? Tyres must be fitted to the proper models of vehicles and the wheel, installation and removal of tyres with specialized tools and equipments, any violent prying and hitting prohibited. Tyres on the same axle must be the same structure, size, pattern and ply. Never install bias tyres and radial tyres together.