|Place of Origin:||
carbon brush E105
detail information carbon brush E105 :
1. About material :
Aobo Carbon provide carbon brushes in all kinds of applications for OEM customers and end users. Our customers have proven the good quality can keep in long -term use. We are sure to offer you the suitable material.
Graphite material ---- for slip ring of high-speed turbine.
Metal graphite material --- for high load and low voltage motors with less commutation task.
Resin bonded graphite material--- for small and middle sized DC(Direct Current) motors and generator plant.
Electro graphite material ----has excellent commutating performance and self-lubricated functions, have been widely used in all AC(Alternating Current ) and DC(Direct Current) motors
2. About material original :
---- Original , From Original products manufacturer
----- Abroad one , From Abroad , eg, Germany or American , same as original carbon brush material
----- China similar one, From China local, similar to Original material
3. About difference between China Similar and Abroad one :
----- Density , resistivity , current density and max speed maybe similar or same
----- Lifetime not same . eg, Abroad one can use 1 year, China similar can be up to 6-8 monthes.
Firstly --- Lined with bubble film
Then --- Outer use five layers of corrugated board
Finally --- Product is heavy or customer demand, will use wooden case
1.Loosen the fastening screws to re-adjust
2. Copper barbed or sharp edges
3. Brush pressure is too small
3. Adjust or replace the spring pressure
1. Brush too much pressure
1. Adjust or replace the spring pressure
2. Single Brush pressure imbalance
2. Replacing different carbon brushes
1. Commutator was dirty
1. Clean commutator
2. Copper barbed or sharp edges obvious
3. Load is too small to form an oxide film
3. Improve load or minus number of brushes
4.Work environment is too dry or too wet
4.Improve the working environment or replacement brush card
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single volume:||1 cm3|
|Single gross weight:||5.0 KG|