Hot sale!free shipping latest wedding gold ring designs
This ring R-099 is new design.
Same as pic.
US 6# 7# 8# 9#
sample is available.
We accept T/T,Western Union,Escrow,Paypal.
DHL,UPS,FEDEX,EMS,by Air etc.
It will take about 7-15 days after receiving the 30% of total money as deposit,and send products after receiving the rest 70% of total money.
one pair/opp bag with card,one dozen in big plastic bag,then put into the cartonoraccroding to customer's requirement
Customers' designs are welcome
We have our own factory to make products,and always believe best price,best quality are most important !!!
1) if in stock,we can send samples within 2 days.
2)if out of stock,3-5 days can be finished.
1)sample order,small order,full payment before shipping.
2)bigger order,30% deposit when order confirmed,70% before shipping.
3)we accept T/T.Western Union,Paypal,Escrow.
1)if the designs in stock,can ship out within 4 days after finishing payment.
2)if not in stock,it always takes 8-15 days to produce,but also depends on orders'quantity.
1)one piece /opp bag and card,12 pieces/big bag, then put into carton.
2)acorrding to customer's requirement.
1)we can send small order or sample order by China post,it is the cheapest way,but will take 15-60 days.
2)we also can send your orders by UPS,FeDeX,EMS,DHL,by Air,it will take 4-6 days.