|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Fiber Optic Patch Cord
652D or 657A
optical fiber cables in for indoor applications, and patch cords, and FTTH applciations
Mulit-purpose distribution fiber optic cables use several diameter 900μm flame-retardant tight buffer fiber as optical communication medium, the tight buffer fiber wrapped with a layer of agamid yarn as strength member, and the cable is completed with a PVC or LSZH (Low smoke, Zero halogen, Flame-retardant ) jacket.
1. Tight buffer fiber ease of stripping
2.The jacket anti-corrosion, anti-water, anti-ultraviolet radiation, flame retardant and harmless to environment etc;
3. Excellent flame retardants jacket and anti-torsion
4. Soft, flexible, easy to splice, and with big capacity data transmission;
5. Excellent performance of anti-torsion
6. All dielectric structure protect it from electromagnetic influence
7. Scientific design with serious processing art.
8. Comply with standard YD/T, 1258.4-2005, IECA-596, GR-409, ICE 60794, etc. Meet the requirement of ORNR.
|Selling Units:||Single item|
|Single package size:||49X26X36 cm|
|Single gross weight:||0.01 KG|