Medicine Processing, Chemicals Processing, Plastics Processing, Food Processing, Liquid
Place of Origin:
1 Year, one year
After-sales Service Provided:
Online support, Video technical support, Free spare parts, Field maintenance and repair service
Key Selling Points:
Hotels, Building Material Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Advertising Company
Chemicals Processing, Food Processing, Medicine Processing
Automagical frequency tracking
Probe diameter size:
Imported titanium alloy
ultrasonic lab homogenizer
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
ultrasonic cell homogenizer liquid disperse equipment portable homogenizer ltrasound nano material dispersion instrument package:
Inner packing :film and foam
Out packing: Carton box or wooden case
1 - 1
2 - 10
To be negotiated
Each generator power
ultrasonic homogenizer Advantages:
1. It can control the type of emulsion.
2. The power needed to produce emulsion is small. 3. The emulsion formed is more stable, some stable for several months to more than half a year.
4. High concentration, pure emulsion concentration can exceed 30%, and emulsifier can reach 70%.
5. Low cost, an important characteristic of ultrasonic emulsification is that it can produce very stable emulsion without or without emulsifier.
6. Compared with general emulsification technology and equipment (such as propeller, colloid mill and homogenizer, etc.), ultrasonic emulsification has many advantages.
7. The average droplet size of the emulsion formed is small (0.2~2 micron), and the droplet size distribution range is narrow (0.1~10 micron) or narrower.
Ultrasonic emulsification technology has been widely used in food, paper, coating, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, petroleum, metallurgy and other industrial fields. Ultrasonic equipment can be easily installed in the existing production line, which is convenient for manufacturers to upgrade equipment at a lower cost. Ultrasonic emulsification can also create emulsions that do not work in general methods. The commonly used mixing method can only produce 5% paraffin in water. It is inconceivable that under the action of power ultrasound, 20% of paraffin emulsion can be made.
As a professionalUltrasonic Graphene Dispersing Equipment manufacturer, we have exported the ultrasonic machines to more than 60 countries and regions, such as UK, Russia, USA, India, Malaysia, Brazil and so on. Many customers are very satisfied with our quality. We hope to have long friendly business relationship with more customers from all over the world in the future.
Our company was established in 2013. We research and manufacture ,Ultrasonic Graphene Dispersing Equipment, ultrasonic cell homogenizer, Ultrasonic hand held welder, Ultrasonic machine generator, Ultrasonic converter booster , Ultrasonic plastic welding machine, Ultrasonic lace sewing machine, etc. With more than 80 personnel comprising manufacturing, tooling and administration, we allocate 20% of oursforce comprising research and development personnel to continuously designing and meeting our customers’ need.
Intop Ultrasonic Equipment adopts a step by step approach to penetrate the overseas market by quality conscious mentality. With the strong ideology of quality, we are able to manufacture customize system to fit customer’s need. In order to continuing up-grading our technology and skill in the ultrasonic industry.